PROTECTION FOR MILITARY AND CIVIL SECURITY
CHEMI COVER DRESS S/89
A complete C-Cover S/89 consists of two parcels - one body cover and a pair of foot covers. The S/89 allows complete personal protection in less then 10 seconds. One size fits all – including extra equipment carried on the back. Flexible ring opening for tight fit over goggles and around mask. Foot Covers with reinforced material for at least 5 km walking on rough ground. Folded and rolled for compact space.
PROTECTIVE MASK CBRN F2
The F2 Mask is a full face mask which protects face, eyes and respiratory organs against chemical warfare, biological warfare and radioactive dust.
CHEMI COVER S/97
- The Chemi Cover S/97 consists of a jacket with integrated hood and trousers with flexible tightening to boots. In combination with a protective mask it is C-proof for more than 24 hours.
- C-proof for more than 24 hours
- Proven spray tight
- Dull and military green
- Two sizes: L and XL
- C-proof barrier material
- Excellent protection against penetration by threat agents
- Excellent field of vision, 88%
- Two eyepieces gives a better downwards angle which enables you to almost see your chest (opposed to one eyepiece were you barely see your feet), a great advantage when checking your weapon, reloading and handling other equipment.
- Separate eyepieces makes the glasses come closer to the eyes, which makes looking down binocular sights on weapons easier.
- Available in 3 sizes.
- Weight of size 2, medium: 440 g (excl. canister).
- Sight correction available for all sizes.
- Can be folded and needs less space in a bag etc.
- Airflow wipes both lenses equally preventing misting.
- Easy to use, donning in 8-10 seconds.
- Comfortable 6 strap fabric harness.
- Left and right handed canister mounting.
- Drinking system, which allows liquid intake of more than 200 ml/minute.
- Integral speech transmitter and optional speech capsule, allowing clear and direct communication.
- Easy to decontaminate.
- Donned in less than 10 sec, see video.
- Additional space for equipment carried on the back
- Protect against all known chemical warfare agents for more than 10 hours
- One size fits all
- Compact folded - easy to store
- Trousers with flexible tightening to boots
- Multi layer material with polyamide
- NATO Stock No: NSN 8415-25-138-3938
FLUX 360° DECONTAMINATION STATION
The Flux360® Shower System provides an efficient victim decontamination system that can be set up by a single person in less than 40 seconds. The space is designed for decontamination of victims with or without help from emergency personnel. The space also allows decontamination of stretcher bound patients. Flux360® is suitable for use in all kinds of crisis situations from chemical accidents, fire & rescue operations to natural disasters and bio-terrorism. Used in humanitarian disasters it can serve as hygiene stations or as temporary housing.
- Fast set up in less than 40 seconds
- Small and Efficient
- Fully integrated shower
- No loose parts
- Modular and adaptable to small and large emergency situations
- More units in chain create an improved decontamination flow
- Temperature resistance from -20°C to 70°C
- Allows decontamination of stretcher bound patients
- Structure is easy to clean after use
- No lights needed inside the shelter
- Built for natural ventilation (chimney effect)
- A versatile system